ONLINE INVESTMENTS IN MORTGAGES
We provide exclusive opportunities to wholesale and sophisticated investors to invest in individual first mortgage loans backed by Australian real property that offer a range of different risks, rewards, and investment terms.
Get started today with our simple to use investor portal will give you access to detailed investment opportunities where you can decide which investments are right for you. Giving you control to fast, simple, and transparent online investing 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can invest in as many investment opportunities as you desire.
What are we?
A wholesale unregistered contributory mortgage managed investment scheme that is designed to provide investors with the opportunity to select and invest in loans which fit their risk appetite and investment criteria.
Why invest with us?
Receive Income: Monthly interest at attractive rates of return. Choose from a variety of loan investment opportunities to match your investment goals.
Security: Your investment is secured by a registered first mortgage against real property in Australia.
Conservative Lending Ratios: Generally lend up to 70% of the value of the security property. Independent valuations are carried out by members of an approved panel of valuers.
Transparency: Know exactly where your funds are being invested with the freedom to undertake your own due diligence.
Control: Select the individual loan type, loan amount, return, term, location and LVR you are most comfortable with.
Who can invest?
You will be a Wholesale Investor, and eligible to invest, if you satisfy any of the following criteria:
- You invest at least $500,000 in the Fund.
- You have net assets of at least $2.5 million or a gross income of at least $250,000 per annum for the last two financial years and provide a certificate from a qualified accountant confirming you satisfy such requirements. In determining whether you satisfy the net asset or gross income test you can take into account the assets and income of companies and trusts which you control.
- You are a company or trust controlled by a person who meets the net asset or gross income requirement.
- You are a related body corporate of a company which is a wholesale client.
- You are a professional investor (as this term is defined in the Corporations Act).
- You are a sophisticated investor under section 761GA of the Corporations Act as a licensee provides a written statement in accordance with the requirements of that section that you are not required to be treated as a retail client for an investment in the Fund.
- You otherwise satisfy to us you are not a ‘retail client’ for the purposes of Chapter 7 of the Corporations Act.
How to invest?
Investing with us can be done electronically through the Investor Portal. To gain access to the investor portal you must read the Information Memorandum and fill out the electronic online registration form on our website by clicking Sign Up and provide the necessary information. Once we accept your registration, you will be provided with your unique investor log on details where you will be able to start investing.
Considering practical investing?
All investments involve risks. it is important that you understand the risks that can affect your investment. Investments may not perform as expected and may not meet an investor’s objectives resulting in a loss of capital or income. There are a number of risks associated with investing, some of the significant risks such as borrower default, inadequacy of security, loan recovery and liquidity. Any additional specific risk factors relating to a particular investment will be disclosed in the applicable Supplementary Information Memorandum and should be considered before investing.
CURRENT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Investor Return: 8% Per Annum
Loan Term: 6 Months
Interest Paid: Monthly
Loan Amount: $825,000.00
Location: Condell Park, NSW
Investor Return: 6% Per Annum
Loan Term: 24 Months
Interest Paid: Monthly
Loan Amount: $532,000.00
Location: Sunshine North, VIC